Corbin seat for Roadster

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Picked up this Corbin seat for ebay the other day. Looks and feels pretty good.
20140527_174121.jpg

@Mittzy What happened to your bearclaw?
Send better photo, please. Inquiring mind at work here.

I might have to check that seat out Mittzy. Got a spare seat base from T.C.s Motorcycle Emporium, going to try to get a seat made that supports my back a bit. If it's close to what I want it will give the seat bloke something to go by. Got to try to get something more comfortable for Julie too. I have the pillion base too.

I might have to check that seat out Mittzy. Got a spare seat base from T.C.s Motorcycle Emporium, going to try to get a seat made that supports my back a bit. If it's close to what I want it will give the seat bloke something to go by. Got to try to get something more comfortable for Julie too. I have the pillion base too.

I have a stock Classic seat on the shelf if you would like to try it @bruce aussie

Absolutely, sounds like a good idea to me.

Good pickup you wont regret it, you will love the seat once the memory foam settles to the shape of your arse, I liked mine from day one and it has gotten even more comfy as time goes on, the Triumph Gel seat I had before started making me sore after just 1 1/4 hours on average now I can ride all day without discomfort

Back