Anyone have a long haul seat for R3T?

Iherbon

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Rocket III Touring
Hello all,

Looking to replace to seat on my new to me 2015 R3T. It’s got the stock seat, and I’ve heard some very good things about the long haul seat.

They’re basically impossible to find, so figured it was worth a shot on here to see if anyone has got one.

Thanks!
Ian

Long haul seat is the best factory seat I've ever sat on. Years ago I bought a second seat to have a Russell day long made, but I realized I could never justify spending the money, it would be hard to improve. It was probably 10 years ago, I never opened the box, I think it was a new takeoff bought from a member here, so I don't remember if it was a long haul. I'll open the box and look, I would probably be open to sell it, but shipping might be high.

Here's one, too
Screenshot_20230630_151651_Chrome.jpg

Here's one, too
Screenshot_20230630_151651_Chrome.jpg
Yeah, I’ve called them and they don’t actually have it.

The triumph dealer near me put me in touch with dealers in Iowa and California, who might have it, but neither did.

If you could take a look, I’d super appreciate it. I don’t want to be forced to go with a mustang seat, as I’ve heard there have been plenty of issues with getting bolt holes to line up.

I believe it was you that turned me onto the long haul seat in my previous post. Do you think it’ll be good for my 6’2” self? If anything, just not getting shoved forward into the tank would be a big plus.

I love it, but I got it as an option when purchasing bike new, so I have no idea what any other seat is like. I'm 6'0", never had any issue with sliding into tank, though I have with several other bikes, Corbin was always my go to fix.
Well, so much for that....
I had 2 boxes the right size, moved from shelves in NY to shelves in Florida. First.one contains a muffler for God knows what bike, second contains a Corbin passenger backrest with arms I was going to adapt for a rear top box I no longer own. Sorry, no idea what happened to that seat, I must have given it away or sold it years ago, sorry to get your hopes up

I love it, but I got it as an option when purchasing bike new, so I have no idea what any other seat is like. I'm 6'0", never had any issue with sliding into tank, though I have with several other bikes, Corbin was always my go to fix.
Well, so much for that....
I had 2 boxes the right size, moved from shelves in NY to shelves in Florida. First.one contains a muffler for God knows what bike, second contains a Corbin passenger backrest with arms I was going to adapt for a rear top box I no longer own. Sorry, no idea what happened to that seat, I must have given it away or sold it years ago, sorry to get your hopes up
No worries, thanks for looking!

I should have said whoreder. I also found a summer windshield unopened in the box, that makes 4 or 5 windshields I have for the bike, none of which I use on the bike anymore

Back