slip-on exhaust pipes and a compatible seat

Hughzee

.020 Over
Ride
2014 triumph R3
Hello all looking for a kick as pair of slip on exhaust pipes black for my 2015 rocket roadster I want them loud can't seem to find anything?.
Also looking for a tan leather comfortable seat that it compatible hopeing to use this forums knowledge

You must be an Aussie so postage would be from Canberra ACT 2611.
Corbins are very heavy and about 4x as heavy as stock due to the dense foam and fiberglass seat bases.
Custom made Corbin Solo Classic in tan leather from USA.
Be about US$500 + close to the same in fixed freight charges from Corbin in USA now I guess.
Have a look

I have a used tan real leather one already here in Australia I bought a few years ago.

Available for Au$500 (US$320) + Australia Post rates and I even have some Aussie bootmaker made brown saddlery leather panniers too.
I was tossing up using them on one of my projects but have a Corbin Fastgun Solo already with it and heaps of other factory and aftermarket panniers to choose from as well as a heap of BMW boxer twin ones

1668080975245.jpeg
1668081020085.jpeg
1668081046955.jpeg

If you want a Corbin or aftermarket riders backrest to fit I have a few of them in the Tardis too, different shapes but not in brown leather and no horrible hollow oval-backs. ;) 😁

I have to open the tardis shed as soon as I get a couple of free dry days to pull out, sort and repack it afterwards.

The Black chrome Triumph Offroad Use only (TORs) they released as a special accessory option for the 2015 RocketX 10th anniversary edition did not sell well and I picked up and re-sold about 4x brand new sets a few years ago. They were about $840 from Oz dealers but I sold them on the forum here for about Au$4-500

A9608144 - (NLA) T1 SILENCER TWIN BLACk​

Rare as hen's testicles now!
They had already had the Chrome finish ones available for years. Identical except colour and TORs have straight through louder pipe hence they exceed most world Road noise standards and Triumph Offroad Use only is stamped into them.

1668082506016.png

1668082640559.png

Back