GT Solo Seat Options?

TGF

Standard Bore
Ride
R3 GT
My apologies if there are other threads on this topic. I am new to this forum and was surprised I couldn't find an answer to this question: I would like to install a solo seat on the GT (2022). If that's not possible, I was wondering how easy it is to get rid of the passenger backrest (I have seen posts suggesting it isn't easy, which made no sense to me). Any advice would be appreciated. I simply want to install a brown leather seat on my black GT and cannot find ANYTHING. Thanks!

Yes, it's possible. You'll need the finisher inserts, hardware, and the GT seat infill. That will allow you to remove the backrest and replace the pillion seat with the infill.

1668448010665.png

Attachments

• 1668448170821.png
    1668448170821.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 8
Thanks to both of you for the info. From what I have learned (and can see), the back rest assembly can be removed, but the cover-up strips (which would be parts from the factory) need to be purchased and installed to cover up the holes. Then, I can use any number of aftermarket seats made for the bike or, recover the seat with another color (which is probably what I'm going to do). Thanks again...

My apologies if there are other threads on this topic. I am new to this forum and was surprised I couldn't find an answer to this question: I would like to install a solo seat on the GT (2022). If that's not possible, I was wondering how easy it is to get rid of the passenger backrest (I have seen posts suggesting it isn't easy, which made no sense to me). Any advice would be appreciated. I simply want to install a brown leather seat on my black GT and cannot find ANYTHING. Thanks!
I have removed the backrest and passenger seat off my GT and installed the infils into the gaps left by removing said backrest.. plus you will need the the wee infil seat that fills the gap in the rear of the riders seat left by removing the passenger seat. You will need the correct infil seat to match the riders seat you have. Your dealer will be able to tell you the correct infil.
20210911_130536.jpg

Back