Anyone have a long haul seat for R3T?

I should have said whoreder. I also found a summer windshield unopened in the box, that makes 4 or 5 windshields I have for the bike, none of which I use on the bike anymore
Oh really? I’m looking for one of those as well. Would need the single headlight cutout as its for the touring. Any chance you’ve got brackets as well?

Not the brackets on the bike, but I think they all have the brackets that attach to the windshield. I don't think they sold Tourings without windshields, you should have one.

Not the brackets on the bike, but I think they all have the brackets that attach to the windshield. I don't think they sold Tourings without windshields, you should have one.
I’ve got the attachment point on the forks, but my bike had a rather ill fitting fairing on it when I bought it. You can see the rubber grommets in the attached pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 13
Aftermarket parts for these fell off the face of the Earth basically the instant they axed the Touring from the lineup. Can't get much anything anymore that isn't bog standard engine parts perhaps. Mustang seats probably still makes theirs (to order); I have one and it's pretty nice. And since its a split design you can ride with a solo seat, looks nice.

Hello all,

Looking to replace to seat on my new to me 2015 R3T. It’s got the stock seat, and I’ve heard some very good things about the long haul seat.

They’re basically impossible to find, so figured it was worth a shot on here to see if anyone has got one.

Thanks!
Ian
I have one that needs recovered with the driver backrest, it has vinyl and stitching damage but is still rideable.

Hello all,

Looking to replace to seat on my new to me 2015 R3T. It’s got the stock seat, and I’ve heard some very good things about the long haul seat.

They’re basically impossible to find, so figured it was worth a shot on here to see if anyone has got one.

Thanks!
Ian
I have an extra one that needs recovered with the driver backrest, it has vinyl and stitching damage but is still rideable.

Anyone that does auto or boat vinyl can recover it, I had a great guy in NY, unfortunately I lost him when I moved to Florida

I have an extra one that needs recovered with the driver backrest, it has vinyl and stitching damage but is still rideable.

Before I can commit to anything, I need to look around my area for someone to reupholster it.

Any idea on what you’d be looking for as far as price?

Before I can commit to anything, I need to look around my area for someone to reupholster it.

Any idea on what you’d be looking for as far as price?
You could ride it as it is, My cat got it and the stitching is worn but not loose. I'll try and get some pictures on here later, I have a busy weekend this week. I was thinking around
$300 as it has the Pilot backrest with it and they are NLA. I found another for mine and they are very comfortable with Gel cushions. I still have the cat but His life
was in jeopardy for some time!

You could ride it as it is, My cat got it and the stitching is worn but not loose. I'll try and get some pictures on here later, I have a busy weekend this week. I was thinking around
$300 as it has the Pilot backrest with it and they are NLA. I found another for mine and they are very comfortable with Gel cushions. I still have the cat but His life
was in jeopardy for some time!
Hey there!

Any chance you could post some pictures of the seat? And just double checking, this is a long haul seat for the touring model, correct?

Back