Corbin Seat - How Disappointing!

I've mentioned my disappointment with the finish and attention to detail on my Corbin seat already; but now after waiting weeks for a response from Corbin - I can only report that I've heard nothing back from at all. Not even we're sorry but there's not much we can do from here. Absolute rubbish.

I've fancied a Corbin seat for a long time. But WTF - what has happened to customers service and product quality in America?
The seat I ordered for my Rocket 3 GT Triple Black - cost me the best part of £1500 plus all bells and whistles / inc import tax.
A ridiculous outlay that no one forced me into - but I thought it was a safe bet with such a well established and well regarded company.

The seat welt - alignment to the backrest is completely off centre - it's absolutely crap as you can see.
I love the USA - having travelled a lot there during my 20's, but to be honest I reckon I'd have got a better job in the back streets of Deli.

In no way could I recommend this to anyone. Product poor - customer service zero. Total Disappointment.
CORBIN SUCKS. I like the seat on my Harley, but the company has horrible customer service and attention to detail in manufacturing has gone down over the years.

Well you either love Corbin seats or you don't. My Corbin seat on my 05 Rocket was a thing of beauty and at the time very well put together. Sitting on it was another story. It was as hard as hell and it never broke in. I had to get off and stretch my legs and get the blood to flow back to my ass and the back of my legs after riding 100 or so miles. It looked good on the Rocket but I would never own another one. :thumbsup:

that's all and good but every one knows that you have an iron but and gets pain shots from the dentist
:laugh: :laugh:
Funny coincidence, but I went to the dentist today for what I thought was a routine follow up to my original surgery for implants, they cut up my mouth, mouth full of stitches, was hurting, but mich ultra, Tulamore dew and Zkittles weed have , at least temporarily, dissipated the pain. My friend since we were 8 years old is here, but proud to say, I'm the last man standing

Had a Corbin on my original 06 rocket moved it after years of use to my newer bike, been on that for 8 years now, lost a **** load of weight si it became too big for my bum but an air hawk solved that
Just bought a 2020 R3 and got a Corbin gunfighter, liked the look and needed the extra seat size, it has met all expectation. Yeah it is hard but the old seat was not much fun for the first few thousand, I think the bum and brain get used to it. If still too hard it’s airhawk time.
Service from Corbin was exceptional, it blew me away the customised seat was ordered and delivered delivered to my door of the west coast of Australia 24 days after later. It was a simple fit (unlike my previous Corbin) pretty as a picture, well finished love the fact that the rubber are clear of the rear guard so not chafing all the time,
I am a believer

If FASHION is the goal, I have nothing to add to this conversation.

If COMFORT is the goal, the Russell Day-Long is the final answer.

I've seen dozens of posts over the years on many different forums, all saying basically once you buy a seat from Corbin, they are completely unresponsive to any attempt to contact them or resolve issues.
I sent mine back as the snake skin cover peeled, they recovered with my choice of black vinyl free of charge. I can say excellent customer service.

I sent mine back as the snake skin cover peeled, they recovered with my choice of black vinyl free of charge. I can say excellent customer service.
Doesn't the snake skin seat shed it's skin once a year? Asking for a slightly intoxicated friend. 🐍

Back