transmission noise!!

FINALLY I took the beast out on the road and whatever I did to the output shaft works just fine.... however seems the bike run on two cylinders or something the engine management light is on I tried to connect to TUNEECU on my computer but the ECU won't talk to the computer ok I figured I take the bike to the shop so they can mount the front tire and check the light while they have the bike and figure out what makes it run rough! after the usual courtesy blah blah in the service department one fine upstanding presumably day's service manager tells me sorry we do not mount your azaro tire the way you want it mounted, that is reverse from the factory recommendation .again I said fine just do the light and I left with tire in my arms and will have it mounted somewhere else.
otherwise the output shaft is silent and spin the rear wheel as it should so
THANKS TO WARP, ROCKET SCIENTIST, JAKE , AND ANYBODY I may have forgotten

Patrick...you're the man. You have joined those few intrepid souls who have ventured into the bowels of the beast and your bike lived to tell the tale. As our Aussie brethren would say...good on ya, mate!!!

Good work Patrick, it sounds like you may have bumped a wire off one of the coils maybe...

Good work Patrick, it sounds like you may have bumped a wire off one of the coils maybe...
yes I believe it is somehow connected to electrics I also found the #3 and #2 exhaust were hot and #1 lukewarm minor problem compared to the previous situation incidentally I wrote to the triumph headquarter in the USA telling them what I thought of their policies in general regarding recall and safety so far dead silence ..not surprising.. sad ass....les !!

Patrick, if you're taking the wheel in to get the tyre fitted why not just mark the rotation of the rim backwards. That way you don't have to find someone who'll fit it the reverse way round - if you get my drift. Save yourself an arguement, unless they're going to get righteous about it being a front wheel (but only if they notice that it's a rear tyre). Where do some of these twats get off telling you want you can and can't have mounted?

It's been a real blast following your (and Fred's) courageousness with this fix. Bloody well done!

Great to follow your adventure @albertaduke, there is so much help and information on this site its quite amazing......... well done.
also I had a similar issue once with 2 cylinders and it was the low tension wires on the coils loose....just saying

Good to hear she is spinning smooth Patrick I agree with checking the coil wires especially if you have a lukewarm cylinder. Ride on Mate your now a expert :)

Patrick, if you're taking the wheel in to get the tyre fitted why not just mark the rotation of the rim backwards. That way you don't have to find someone who'll fit it the reverse way round - if you get my drift. Save yourself an arguement, unless they're going to get righteous about it being a front wheel (but only if they notice that it's a rear tyre). Where do some of these twats get off telling you want you can and can't have mounted?

It's been a real blast following your (and Fred's) courageousness with this fix. Bloody well done!

thanks for the compliment it should be shared equally from the fabulous help I got ,I would not have attempted this without the experienced advices from warp rocket scientist and jake in P.E.I who sent me the special tool HE MADE for removing the big castled nut on the right side of swing arm bolt .
understand what you are saying about tire but I would have to take both disc brakes off as well but now I am burned at the dealership. so what I am going to do is just going to an independent and let them mount the tire my way ,,end of aggravation

Back