What Is this mess, or SOON!

This r rally shows the difference in flat black(headers) and glacier black(muffler). Looks like I'll redoing the headers again lol.

Finished product(besides redoing bracket):

IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG

PS: no clamp required its tight as fox, had to use dish soap to wiggle it on as a lubricant lol.

Someone asked for sound, i phone is totally not capable of catching the bass portion of the sound though:

I'm in love with the subdued badge and the glacier black, it matches the bike much closer than the flat ceramic does.

For those who remember what Ponter's bike had done for paint, I'm going in a similar, but different direction. His bike was largely the inspiration for the mods I've done, as I personally think it's the best looking R3 on the planet, bar none.

Last edited:
Thunder bars with the Rivco risers would be a phenomenal riding position for cruising, reclined with better hand angle to ease the wrist lateral flex.

I want to find someone to make these bars:
xMy-Bars1.jpg

I'll keep it in mind while I search for somone to make a hugger rear fender like the bobber has.

There has to be a shop round here that does it.

This r rally shows the difference in flat black(headers) and glacier black(muffler). Looks like I'll redoing the headers again lol.

Finished product(besides redoing bracket):

IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG
Love what you've done and hate to change subject, but what happened to your front and rear turn signals?

Back