What Is this mess, or SOON!

Performance Coating in Tacoma, kick ass place! Dropped this off Monday, done yesterday.

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

Vary nice, But if you had Jardines on why didn't you use the same cross over and have another exhaust on the other side? Sounds nice.
Question I see that you have t-bar handle bars I like but think I'll be reaching being short, doesn't seem your reaching that much? Are you tall? Or just long arms?

Thunder bars with the Rivco risers would be a phenomenal riding position for cruising, reclined with better hand angle to ease the wrist lateral flex.

Thunder bars with the Rivco risers would be a phenomenal riding position for cruising, reclined with better hand angle to ease the wrist lateral flex.
NOT a good riding position on modded Rocket with over 200 HP you need to get down and tuck in behind a nice sport screen or youll blow off at high speeds

So I've been considering an exhaust revision and new paint job for a while now.

Exhaust revision will be done on Friday :). Test fitted already and it sounds sooooo much better.

Here's the best part,

Auto and motorcycle

Scroll down to the mirror finished tank. It's powder coating that they can get to look perfect, like paint!

I asked for a ballpark cost so I don't sticker shock later, it's laughably cheap. I was expecting 500-800 or so....

Nope. $100 for single color tank. $85 for single color on fender :0

Looks like I'l be getting new "paint" sooner than expected! They have an airbrushed, pin stripper, and custom painter. Your choice to have it sealed in normal urethane automotive clear or powder coat clear.

The hardest choice is going to be picking a color lol!
Bike looks smashing mate , I can imagine just how it must sound with that yoshie.
Trouble with picking paint is , by the time you actually decide to do it , coupled with the time involved removing everything , plus finding a good paintshop , the plans you had in your head regarding scheme and colours keep being superseded by better plans ! :banghead: :banghead:

Back