Nev,
it would be easier to mail me a set , and to be fair, and give them a good assesment, you should probably toss in a lock up clutch and set of cams...you know for the test.

Just send the bill to Walt, :D

Predator Pipes and Tunes

I will forward my dyno results with the addition of the Predator Pipes. Currently running all the standard mods (read my signature). including Pig9R meld tune of
tuneboy and pcIII, made 137HP 147TQ, AF ratio 12.7/12.4 through entire rpm range.
No decell or tune problems, runs great.

Anybody have input/suggestions on tunes tuneboy/pcIII or any other aspect of getting
more HP without making the move to forced induction.

All responses appreciated.

CAVOK

Cooler IAT

After watching my IAT sensor dangle over a hot head. I relocated it to the #1 k&n.
a little magic a little clear silicone and it slipped right in. Now reporting actual intake
air temperature from #1, got to be more accurate than just hanging around, now in
direct parallel air flow inside filter. How did your move to the k&n go??

CAVOK

Hi TG. Are we, you and I, in business? Or is the production of my order contingent on your collecting more orders than you have currently received?

Thanks for clarifying. Jamie

Good Sam as I am getting closer to needing them!!

Won't be long now I am still waiting on a few things to arrive Walbro fuel pump, Wego III, Vampire unit, and I got to finish building the Jaycar DFA (little electro Geeky ****, that 's not my trade)
Oh and Sam's Predator's

hey scott, looks like only about 1/2 hour and you'll be back together :rolleyes:. one hell of a project i will give you credit on it. not one i would want to tackel. course you could have pulled the motor and got the frame powder coated a cool color.. maybe not to late for that.. no one else has done that yet. :cool::cool:

Back