Looks great! I have the same set up.

Would you be willing to share the tune with me? Id like to compare maps.

Not having a Rocket Dyno guro this side of the world is there anyway of taking one of these tunes and making it work in an older Rocket? Set-up is similar to what I'm currently running 3-1 header, triple K & N's with one of Hanso's tunes tweaked for the decal popping.

You might contact @Claviger.
Pretty sure he has tunes appropriate for your set up.

Pretty sure Rob has posted his tunes in the resources section,my intention was not to steal another mans work,be more than happy to pay for a tune if it would be possible to convert a tune for the roadster ecu to work on the earlier Rockets and be uploaded via tune ecu.

Pretty sure Rob has posted his tunes in the resources section,my intention was not to steal another mans work,be more than happy to pay for a tune if it would be possible to convert a tune for the roadster ecu to work on the earlier Rockets and be uploaded via tune ecu.

I'm confused because unless you create your own tune from scratch, any "canned" tune is the work of somebody else.
I know at least one of Rob's tunes is from a stock R3R with Ram Air & CES header system.

I'm confused because unless you create your own tune from scratch, any "canned" tune is the work of somebody else.
I know at least one of Rob's tunes is from a stock R3R with Ram Air & CES header system.

Not as confused as me 1olbull !

Back