Pig9r

Living Legend
I know they are no longer available. But I am curious how many R3 owners out there are seriously interested in getting a set of Predators? If we band together we may get another shot at them....

now i dont know how far tazmania is from nev and i really wouldnt want to speak for the gentleman getting the preds there but maybe nev would be willing to tune that bike with them in the interests of lets see what she does. i have my opinion on design as does nev and walt etc. but no one has done a shoot out and riding test. i think it would be way cool.

Cycle Solutions will host "R3 NA Exhaust Shootout" on my dyno in Gordonsville, VA. (No, my pipes won't be entered, and I won't be running dyno). They will tune Regualtor's R3 with Predator pipes, then install and tune with Muzzy's pipes. May the best set win.

Barbeque joint is opening next door, we have plenty of parking, and maybe I'll spring for music and strippers (OK, not strippers just UVA girls). All we need now is Chad (Regulator) and a set of pipes from Muzz. :D

in that same vein walt, if i do happen to make more i'd be more than willing to send you a set to try on your bike. since so much of this stuff is theory i think it would be neat to see what really happens.

that sounds like fun... be good to get a custom tune on regs bike.. heck un bolt yours and run them too.

No sense in bolting my stepped pipes on an NA bike... but at the end of the day, I'll put my bike on the dyno to give 'em a thrill (surprise). :)

Back