You had me at BBQ next door Walt...

so I get my bike tuned first right? :) it needs it bad, I'll even bring your cam back since I did not posses the technical expertises to do it right

your about 7 hours away, so when are we doing this, I have my big event coming up in middle of June, so sooner the better...

having the whole bike painted right now so the carpet will match the drapes so to speak

Last edited:
Hey, watch it on the UVA girls. My daughter just accepted her admission invitation today. :mad:

(shhh, the college visit was yesterday. wow, there's a lot of really nice looking girls strutting around. oh to be in college again knowing what I know now).

Hey, watch it on the UVA girls. My daughter just accepted her admission invitation today. :mad:

(shhh, the college visit was yesterday. wow, there's a lot of really nice looking girls strutting around. oh to be in college again knowing what I know now).

Ooops... in the case of daughters, I meant that University of Virginia has the most cultured, intelligent, and beautiful women in USA! Another of those Parisian traditions Jefferson brought us from France. :D

Pipes

the pipes in that pic are not exactly what Muzz is making.That is a set of prototypes which we used during R&D.they work well.However the ones being made currently by Murray are a bit different spec and will be cnc bent.

pipes

the pipes in that pic are not exactly what Muzz is making.That is a set of prototypes which we used during R&D.they work well.However the ones being made currently by Murray are a bit different spec and will be cnc bent.
HEY NEV how much and when are they available ???

pipes

They will look much tighter and neater as with CNC machine they bends can be done better.We will not know the price until they are done. Murray has made several sets during the R&D process.That spec worked pretty well,but better again with our new collector. Better by far than anything else I have tested,Sam I am about 2500kms and a small sea away from Tasmania. :) .If you want a test done maybe email me.

Back