Am I the only one who loves the factory exhaust pipes?

My Carp pipes are loud compared to a stock R3, but still quieter than a HD with open pipes. Not just my opinion, that's measured by a decibel meter.
Have you ever been able to compare to Jardine's set-up? My 06 Classic had the Jardines front to back and it wasn't horrible sounding.

My Carp pipes are loud compared to a stock R3, but still quieter than a HD with open pipes. Not just my opinion, that's measured by a decibel meter.

Carpenters are way deeper, though. Even Jardines are much deeper. I finally gave my Jardines to a welder to find and fix the pin-hole leak at the front cylinder that they came out of the box with. When I get it back, going to see if anyone wants to buy them, pretty rusty from 5 or 6 years in my barn, you'd have to re-chrome or powder coat them.

Carpenters are way deeper, though. Even Jardines are much deeper. I finally gave my Jardines to a welder to find and fix the pin-hole leak at the front cylinder that they came out of the box with. When I get it back, going to see if anyone wants to buy them, pretty rusty from 5 or 6 years in my barn, you'd have to re-chrome or powder coat them.
I'm actually not in a position to jump on anything at the moment, but how much would you need for them, and any pics on, and or off the bike?

They are for a Touring, idk, maybe 300, but shipping would be a *****. I'l take a pic when I get header back.

Back