Oil tank temp gauges - cheap as

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
I bought a couple of these a few weeks ago for me and @Turk from an Aussie supplier- now I find them here half the price with FREE INTL post. :(:banghead:;):D
Now:

They will fit our tanks and you could file our oil level marks into the stick or use your eyes and estimate within a couple of mm.

US $22.45 free shipping
Approximately AU $28.49 with free Intl shipping!
USA eBay

Bikers Choice Oil Tank Dipstick with Temperature Gauge 71558AS3 Harley Davidson | eBay
Aussie eBay
Bikers Choice Oil Tank Dipstick with Temperature Gauge 71558AS3 Harley Davidson | eBay

The actual item being sold is :
Bikers Choice - 71558AS3 - Oil Tank Dipstick with Temperature Gauge

(Oil Tank Dipstick With Temp for Harley XL Softail)

Last edited:
Hey Ish! :D
So ordered! :thumbsup:
Once again gratitude for the tip!!! :inlove

These are the actual ones I got. I hope they are the same size Steve or you may be making a Harley owning friend happy next Christmas;):D. Is an XL Softail the same as a 2000 on Softtail?

CUSTOM CHROME Oil Temp Dip Stick S/Tail '00 up
Price:
AU $56.00 Approximately US $44.24

Shipping: FREE Standard Shipping
CUSTOM CHROME Oil Temp Dip Stick S/Tail'00up | eBay

Condition: Manufacturer Part Number:
CCI-27004
Brand: CUSTOM CHROME INC

Last edited:
Maybe it is this one that matches my '2000 on Softail' version that fits my oil tank.:oops::whitstling:

The one I posted earlier appears to be for pre 2000 Softails, and many other Sportster type models including 2000 on versions so Steve @1olbull - unless you can contact them and cancel/ change to their one below from the same supplier you will have a happy Harley friend this Xmas (8 pages of models in listing to find a friend with one).

Sorry I was obviously not informed about Harley models.:oops::(

Brand: Biker's Choice
Manufacturer Part Number: 71559s3
Now: US $21.56 with free shipping

USA eBay

Bikers Choice - 71559S3 - Oil Tank Dipstick with Temperature Gauge~ 49-0636 | eBay

Only thing is, can you see it when you're riding? Otherwise not much use.

Back