Neville Lush Racing,

Nev, I can't even imagine what 184 HP is like. I am quite a ways from 184 horsepower :eek:

Thanks for the numbers on the Staintune exhaust and the drop-in cams.

Stay in touch Nev,
TallTxGuy

Neville Lush!!!!!

Who is he? Well if you ride a Rocket, he is God! If you don't, he's one of the nicest, most helpful blokes in the industry.

Nev has done some work on my Rocket and after quoting me a timeframe and price, came back saying he wanted less money as he finished it faster than expected! Tell me you've heard of such honesty and integrity!

The guy is not only brilliant at his craft but upfront, honest and definitely over delivers on everything he says. I have never come across 1 person or company in Australia that has had a bad word to say about him. I live in Melbourne which is approximately 950 kilometers away from nev, yet am completely happy to pay the transport cost just to have Nev work on my bike!

As far as I'm concerned, anything Nev says about bikes is spot on. My bike runs exactly as he said it will and since going on the holiday to SA I haven't had any reliability issues at all. If you can't afford Nevs stuff, wait, save up and then do it.

Totally agree with the above post. If Neville Lush tells you something about engines or performance,believe it!! He is highly repected here in Oz, i have never heard a bad word said about him. He is always helpful and shares his knowledge but like he said he needs to safeguard his research and development findings.

Ponters & TOMCAT you are both spot on with ALL your comments about Nev.

It was Nevs parts & advice that helped my bike be the first to get over 200 RWHP naturally asperated.
Thats history, I now have double that power & still use some parts supplied by Nev
I personally cannot speak highly enough of him.

I grew up in SA in Gawler just before the barrossa valley and still have rellys down there
Victor Harbour is a beautiful place bit windy at times though lol.
Think ill have to save up my pennies and bring my machine down to your shop Neville :cool:

I grew up in SA in Gawler just before the barrossa valley and still have rellys down there
Victor Harbour is a beautiful place bit windy at times though lol.
Think ill have to save up my pennies and bring my machine down to your shop Neville :cool:
yeah when I can afford it I am thinking about letting Neville loose on the The Mistress I'd be happy with 180 - 200BHP:D

Haha didn't even realize 2007 bloody he'll I thought this was all posted today lol . Yeah TC love the bikes mate like the women too as long as they don't talk to ya until they r needed again lol 

Back