Installation of Neville Lush Racing "street" cams in 2014 Rocket III Touring

Nice weather for a change today, and it was time to take the bike out for more than a spin around the block.

NoVA route

Right at 150 miles, right at three hours.

Bike ran like a champ.

Weather is supposed to hold for several more days, so the visit to the tuner is looking good for Tuesday.

I still get that little 1,750 RPM on start up, with dip a couple of times, before settling down.

And every stop sign and stop light, the idle returned to normal.

I'm really liking this.

Paul,
That is great news!
Thank you for posting the route, it looks good, might have to try it.
Did you find a good place for lunch on the way?
Well it did stop raining but it is getting hot, glad you had a good uneventful ride.
Rick

Dude !

I can't hold a candle to 99% of the members here. It's winter in the northern hemisphere; I have an electrical gremlin I'm chasing; the garage is cold; there has been intermittent snow, ice, salt on the streets.

All in due time.

Before winter set in, yes, it was tuned, and I have the raw data, and failed to post it.

With the raw data, I must download the viewer software from the DynoJet site -- it's Windows only and I use a Mac most of the time, and just been too lazy to do it.

Thank you for the reminder.

Last edited:
I posted elsewhere, that with the help of my budding electrical engineer daughter, one electrical problem was crossed off the list.

I took the bike out today -- crossed 8,000 miles.

And even with all the extra weight (it's a Touring, with extras), the performance is wonderful and I highly recommend @Neville Lush Racing performance parts be in consideration if one is thinking added performance.

Aside from the perplexing intermittent high idle, the bike seems ready for Maggie Valley.

Thanks everyone.

Back