Neville Lush 200+ RWHP Mod

Well, after owning the R3R from new in 2017 I have done a few mods all based on what was trialled and recommended on this great forum. Went from stock exhaust, to Tors, to Dave Platt Outlaws to the current setup of CES headers and muffler. Did the Raimair, Samco Hoses, and heated grips for Sub zero rides. Had Neville do the dyno each time and at present we have 165 RWHP. On Friday I drop the bike back into him for the Month of November whilst I am away at work. He will drop in High Compression Pistons, Valves and springs, clutch, cams etc etc and return it to me with 200+ ponies at the rear wheel. Just coming into some warm weather in Adelaide, Australia so looking forward to some big rides and fun along the way. The DR650 may have to stay in the shed for longer periods . Will post a Dyno when I pick it up, cannot wait. Nev does such a great job on these bikes

I have the neville 200hps kit since 2017 now and like it very much with ramair and jardine dyno tuned at 198 hp good enough for me

Patrick what all is in the 200+ HP kit from Nev ? Do I need to send my head to a machine shop for mods ?

no head machining required .. just better cams and higher compression pistons and stronger valves spring . naturally better induction and exhaust is a requirement as well ..

Did you get the parts sent over to Canada and then fit it yourself? 198hp, I would be happy with that also

yes the goodies were sent to me in canada Neville is a gentleman and a pleasure to work with I wholeheartedly endorse his work ethics
I did not install anything , had a local genius do all that

Having had the chance of meeting the man in the tin shed all I can say is he is great man with a great skill set.

I'm so pleased that I am happy with the amount of power I already have other wise I would have already ordered the upgrade on a motor in Oz and had it rebuilt and shipped to NZ.

Back