Neville Lush 200+ RWHP Mod

AussieMick

Living the Dream
Ride
2017 R3R
Well, after owning the R3R from new in 2017 I have done a few mods all based on what was trialled and recommended on this great forum. Went from stock exhaust, to Tors, to Dave Platt Outlaws to the current setup of CES headers and muffler. Did the Raimair, Samco Hoses, and heated grips for Sub zero rides. Had Neville do the dyno each time and at present we have 165 RWHP. On Friday I drop the bike back into him for the Month of November whilst I am away at work. He will drop in High Compression Pistons, Valves and springs, clutch, cams etc etc and return it to me with 200+ ponies at the rear wheel. Just coming into some warm weather in Adelaide, Australia so looking forward to some big rides and fun along the way. The DR650 may have to stay in the shed for longer periods . Will post a Dyno when I pick it up, cannot wait. Nev does such a great job on these bikes

Congrats! 200 is a hoot, the CES header performs very well here. I’d say it is perfect until you want more power than that.
Well, let's just see how 200+ goes to start with. I originally thought 126 was good, then I thought 165 was good, **** Rocket is just capable of so much, I just hope I am.....

Well, let's just see how 200+ goes to start with. I originally thought 126 was good, then I thought 165 was good, **** Rocket is just capable of so much, I just hope I am.....
I think you’ll be pleased. I’m not speaking for others, but I’d say much more it’d be near impossible to be truly fully useful unless at a track. I’m not personally familiar with Mr. Lushes kit, but I’d guess you will have a similar motor to what I have. What makes these things so crazy is they crank thru each gear like they have no resistance. Which takes you into very high speed. ......in less than 10 seconds.

I feel very confident as a rider, and I can say it’s gonna take me more than one season to figure this all out.

Back