Neville Lush 200+ RWHP Mod

Having had the chance of meeting the man in the tin shed all I can say is he is great man with a great skill set.

I'm so pleased that I am happy with the amount of power I already have other wise I would have already ordered the upgrade on a motor in Oz and had it rebuilt and shipped to NZ.
Like I said, I was happy with 120 odd RWHP, then was happy with 160 odd RWHP, now going to 200 odd RWHP, it is only a matter of time :roll::roll::roll:

Well the bike is now in the hands of Neville. I dropped it off yesterday afternoon and pick her up when I return from a work trip end of November. All the parts are sitting in Nevs Shed and waiting to go in. I cannot wait to test her out. Christmas holidays coming up and the warm weather is on us yoohoo

Christmas holidays coming up and the warm weather is on us yoohoo

Speak for yourself. Warm weather my a.......

IMG_2034[1].JPG

Congrats on the anticipated performance upgrade. We will all be looking for a performance review once you get your hands on it. :)

Congrats on your upcoming upgrade, your bike is in the best hands.
Cheers mate, if I had the time I would of liked to do the install myself, but at the moment I just don't. Like you have said previously,the best way to learn is to do it yourself and look what you have achieved. Nev is the only one I trust in this neck of the woods to touch the bike also, lucky he only lives 60km from my front door :):):)

Back