Installation of Neville Lush Racing "Street" cam shafts - coda

I’m still thinking of doing Nevs cams and pistons, need to see how much money I sink into my Rocket with all the Tin customizations and paint job, see if I got any more left over money.
Or just paint 200 hp on it:)

Short answer: YES :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now then, everyone is a critic, and while I am *awesome*, my crystal ball is cloudy.

Had I to do it over, I would have invested in a bigger exhaust (wasn't offered in the most excellent workmanship of @Paul Bryant whose port-to-tail, 3-into-1 system is on the bike now) in order to take full advantage of the cams.

As it is, the bike is "fully de-restricted" (actually surpassing the stock Roadster by a good margin) with 150 hp at the tire and enough giddyup to have me reluctant to go full throttle within what limited road space I have around here.

Can't emphasize enough that going with his cams you MUST have the concomitant element in your plans to have the bike map adjusted by dynamometer with competent operator, in accordance with @Neville Lush detailed instructions.

As several folks on here have gone that route, you'll find ample support for your project.

Short answer: YES :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now then, everyone is a critic, and while I am *awesome*, my crystal ball is cloudy.

Had I to do it over, I would have invested in a bigger exhaust (wasn't offered in the most excellent workmanship of @Paul Bryant whose port-to-tail, 3-into-1 system is on the bike now) in order to take full advantage of the cams.

As it is, the bike is "fully de-restricted" (actually surpassing the stock Roadster by a good margin) with 150 hp at the tire and enough giddyup to have me reluctant to go full throttle within what limited road space I have around here.

Can't emphasize enough that going with his cams you MUST have the concomitant element in your plans to have the bike map adjusted by dynamometer with competent operator, in accordance with @Neville Lush detailed instructions.

As several folks on here have gone that route, you'll find ample support for your project.
Thanks Paul I’ve ordered Ozclaw v2 headers so Neville cams are next, I do have a tuner that uses tune ecu and has done rockets, I believe with your write up on your install I can accomplish just cams

If you have any problems with getting the bike tuned i still have the Power Commander three from Nevs. Added a few items to the box of magic. IMG_0638 (1).JPG Cat ain't included.

If you have any problems with getting the bike tuned i still have the Power Commander three from Nevs. Added a few items to the box of magic. IMG_0638 (1).JPG Cat ain't included.
Thanks I believe my tuner guy is on it using tune ecu only, tnt tuners in Lebanon tn Conrad but I will ask him if he wants to use it

Back