The tune is complete. Its a safe tune that has 28degrees of timing in it, I didn’t want it to be punchy or snatchy and new the flatter we could keep the torque curve how it will ride, also fuel should be a little less sensitive if i cant get 93 octane on a run. Were gonna talk to Neville about this tune and we plan on making a map for the Arkansas mile may 2,3,4 in Blytheville. Thanks for all the support, help, Sparky i cant thank you enough for going to pick it up, and Gary for delivering to me, and for all your advice Sparky, Gerald thanks for the tips on valves and help with oil pressure gauge, and all youll who support me, and I couldn’t do this without Neville’s help and knowledge. Lush racing valvetrain, and hearts kick arse. I also want to shout out to LMS, Les your exhaust rocks, as youll know i had issues with too much cylinder pressure so i had to move cams where theres not currently much overlap but Les your exhaust did a great job of emptying gasses. Went to 7600rpm on this tune so not alot of time up top to get exhaust job done but LMS rocked it and made it happen. Thanks guys it was a fun 4 month build. Lets go have some fun now.
Well done Kevin, always good when a project turns out well, now its time to get out and enjoy :thumbsup:

The tune is complete. Its a safe tune that has 28degrees of timing in it, I didn’t want it to be punchy or snatchy and new the flatter we could keep the torque curve how it will ride, also fuel should be a little less sensitive if i cant get 93 octane on a run. Were gonna talk to Neville about this tune and we plan on making a map for the Arkansas mile may 2,3,4 in Blytheville. Thanks for all the support, help, Sparky i cant thank you enough for going to pick it up, and Gary for delivering to me, and for all your advice Sparky, Gerald thanks for the tips on valves and help with oil pressure gauge, and all youll who support me, and I couldn’t do this without Neville’s help and knowledge. Lush racing valvetrain, and hearts kick arse. I also want to shout out to LMS, Les your exhaust rocks, as youll know i had issues with too much cylinder pressure so i had to move cams where theres not currently much overlap but Les your exhaust did a great job of emptying gasses. Went to 7600rpm on this tune so not alot of time up top to get exhaust job done but LMS rocked it and made it happen. Thanks guys it was a fun 4 month build. Lets go have some fun now.
Congratulations Kevin, happy for you, time to relax and enjoy.

Back