Neville Lush Racing,

ahhh the hundred dollar question, I'm sure bob carpenter would be thrilled to install some lush street cams for you if you ask nice. I work with a guy thats getting performance parts for his busa from carpenter racing and since they are in the usa i'll probably disregard the pissing contest going on between the two camps and simply call carpenter racing to see if they make street cams that peak power by 6000 rpm, shipping to nj is $400. i'm just guessing it'll be more to ship it to the tin shed.

My bike has some pretty extreme parts/work,
more what could be done,rather than what should be done.
Neville Lush is the man to speak to for what YOU want
high power/high torque or anything inbetween he can tailor power to suit you.
Not a huge business, just a guy that really knows motors
He can even dyno from 2k rpm (no wheelspin bullsh*t)
to show all rpm range, nothing to hide, what you see is what you get.
If I could only get help from one person
Nev is without doubt THE man.
So your not going to answer my question?

How would I have to handle installation in the States?
Simple find yourself a good Spanner man as Neville will supply the settings for setting up the cam degree angles etc and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't supply a base tune which you could get tweaked by a reputable dyno operator, Nev might even know of a good dyno guy for you to see.
Short of that do as @steve59 suggested and see if Bob Carpenter can do a sub 6800 rpm max power kit

How would I have to handle installation in the States?

There are some pretty fair wrenches that will be showing up at RAA...Anybody got balls enough to do it there? Have all the bits delivered to The Hub along with what tools are necessary and voila! Sorta gives a new meaning to ride in, ride out service :whitstling:

Back