FINALLY, 6 months later

I would find it hard to be the BADASS mechanic fault when the **** head was shipped out with metal shavings. That right there shows to me Carp doesn't give a $hit..... so "just throw the head together boys we need to collect the money"

Last edited:
Art, you're not even an employee there. You don't know **** about my transaction, and I have been 100% transparent about it.

My mechanic is Factory trained by Kawi, BMW, HD, Triumph, Aprilla, and Moto Guzzi. At the factory, not remotely, they send him there to get first hand training. He also worked in a machine shop building race motors for nine years, and was the go to guy here on island when the track was open for built motors.

He's torn down and rebuilt three of the five R3s on island, all with transmission issues, all running beautifully now.

I helped him unbox the head, it had shavings in it that we found within five minutes. I watched him do the tear down, I watched him remove the crap valve seals. I watched him measure the valve lash. The only thing I didn't personally see was setting the Cam timing, but without exception he's the best and most through mechanic I'v ever seen in my life.

When he says he did it by the manual, I believe him. He has literally every special tool, every manual in hard copy. Christ, he pulled off the bad carp head, installed the stock one, and rebuilt everything to exactly how I delivers the bike in about 2 hours back when the issue started. You couldn't tell it was ever apart.

You think what you want, but know, you are wrong.

Art, you're not even an employee there. You don't know **** about my transaction, and I have been 100% transparent about it.

My mechanic is Factory trained by Kawi, BMW, HD, Triumph, Aprilla, and Moto Guzzi. At the factory, not remotely, they send him there to get first hand training. He also worked in a machine shop building race motors for nine years, and was the go to guy here on island when the track was open for built motors.

He's torn down and rebuilt three of the five R3s on island, all with transmission issues, all running beautifully now.

I helped him unbox the head, it had shavings in it that we found within five minutes. I watched him do the tear down, I watched him remove the crap valve seals. I watched him measure the valve lash. The only thing I didn't personally see was setting the Cam timing, but without exception he's the best and most through mechanic I'v ever seen in my life.

When he says he did it by the manual, I believe him. He has literally every special tool, every manual in hard copy. Christ, he pulled off the bad carp head, installed the stock one, and rebuilt everything to exactly how I delivers the bike in about 2 hours back when the issue started. You couldn't tell it was ever apart.

You think what you want, but know, you are wrong.
IM interested in getting to the bottom of this situation as I cant imagine CARPENTER intentionally doing this to you why would he do this ? according to you and BADASS BOB did everything incorrectly and used inferior parts thats what your saying and according to you evrerything he does or did is bogus or false all lies according to you well I know better so excuse me if I dont believe you and BADASS BUT Im going to look into this further and get all the facts not the fiction as Im scratching my head trying to make sense out of this pissing match.

Let it be said and so it shall be written. Imfasttoo I challenge you to a Ride. You pick the place and I will be there. Time to shut you up and down.
HEY arent you TOO FAT to be racing around on that big motorcycle with all the bad welds superwelder ? NOW you wanna go racing computer commando that sounds like fun what kind of racing DRAG RACE , ROAD RACE,HOT DOG EATING you and fat OL BULL ****R will win that one OH and a DYNO SHOOTOUT SO Im sure we can have some fun lets use our imaginations and see what we can arrange and you can show me your mad skills Im always eager to learn from the best .

I would find it hard to be the BADASS mechanic fault when the **** head was shipped out with metal shavings. That right there shows to me Carp doesn't give a $hit..... so "just throw the head together boys we to collect the money"
FUSTI

I found this thing called the ignore button, it's great, it's like the little pledge troll doesn't exist, can't see his posts:)

Well, I've had both my engine and transmission rebuilt by Carpenter, both with good results, and I have no doubts at all that Claviger is speaking the truth, so I guess I'll have to file this one under "**** happens, sometimes", and leave it at that.

HEY arent you TOO FAT to be racing around on that big motorcycle with all the bad welds superwelder ? NOW you wanna go racing computer commando that sounds like fun what kind of racing DRAG RACE , ROAD RACE,HOT DOG EATING you and fat OL BULL ****R will win that one OH and a DYNO SHOOTOUT SO Im sure we can have some fun lets use our imaginations and see what we can arrange and you can show me your mad skills Im always eager to learn from the best .
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: You pick so when I win it will be fair. :D:D:D:D:D

Back