FINALLY, 6 months later

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
My full Monty head arrives on Thursday! Full dynojet tune coming to match, hopefully I'll get to enjoy my 265 kit in Hawaii for a week or two before I ship it off to the mainland!

Here's hoping pistons and valves don't form an unholy union again.....

Good luck. Hope all goes smoothly. It's going to be an even beastier beast.

My full Monty head arrives on Thursday! Full dynojet tune coming to match, hopefully I'll get to enjoy my 265 kit in Hawaii for a week or two before I ship it off to the mainland!

Who "did" your head ;)

better late than pregnant :D

good luck with the install

Who "did" your head ;)

Bob Carpenter did it himself, personally actually. After the last unholy union he was a bit concerned so did the work this time.

Where to next?

JBLM early December now, can't wait.

Once I get it back I'll see if I can get one of the 23508275609820934850235 million S1000RRs to do a few pulls on the freeway.

Nice! give the island some hell before you ship it out.

As a side note, I'll be in Honolulu from 11/25-12/5 and plan on renting a bike for at least one Saturday/Sunday. Which island you on?

Nice! give the island some hell before you ship it out.

As a side note, I'll be in Honolulu from 11/25-12/5 and plan on renting a bike for at least one Saturday/Sunday. Which island you on?

I live in Honolulu, we should meet up and go for a loop around the island if you've time while you're here. The HD dealer is your best bet for a rental, there's a location downtown and one near the Airport. Rates are a bit steep though, I do know they have a couple of new V-Rods they just added to the rental roster.

I live in Honolulu, we should meet up and go for a loop around the island if you've time while you're here. The HD dealer is your best bet for a rental, there's a location downtown and one near the Airport. Rates are a bit steep though, I do know they have a couple of new V-Rods they just added to the rental roster.

I will let ya know. I'll be in town for work, so no wife, after hours and weekends are mine. I believe my hotel is in Waikiki and work location is real close to the airport.

I'll check the HD dealer for rentals, thanks.

Back