FINALLY, 6 months later

Claviger is pissed and rightly so:evil: now who is at fault? it is just like a big circle that never ends, Art is trying in his own way to protect Carpenters good name(the dealings I have had with them have been great) but as we all know Art is not the most politically correct person on the site and starting name calling is not in the sites best interest, the point is that Claviger gets his beautiful looking bike running to his satisfaction and hopefully both sides the Mechanic and Carpenters can learn something from this.
I cannot believe that Carpenter would send a lovely piece of material as your head is out in that condition on purpose--screw ups happen but in this case it has caused a lot of frustration and strained nerves..
YES it doesnt make any sense to me so I was trying to understand what actually happened so I directed CLAV to call the shop to solve the problem

I found this thing called the ignore button, it's great, it's like the little pledge troll doesn't exist, can't see his posts:)
Ha! First thing I did after registering here.

Thanks for the informative post. Glad to hear she's up and running.

Bob Carpenter did it himself, personally actually. After the last unholy union he was a bit concerned so did the work this time.

JBLM early December now, can't wait.

Once I get it back I'll see if I can get one of the 23508275609820934850235 million S1000RRs to do a few pulls on the freeway.
He always does the work on the 265 heads

Back