Finally at last, Done!

PS Hey guys it ain't like this lady lacks for anything. I just spent 5K to put a big bore 118 kit on her new Indian Chieftain Elite.

Sandy is one very good rider now giving her more power well boys quite a few Rockets will be struggling to keep up with her.
Sandy says thanks for the compliment and she’ll see you in MV.

You ought to come by. There will be Rockets and Indians and guns galore. Tractors, four wheelers and more hunting gear than three people need. It's going to be a big sale.:p:p
Bull ****. If she can shoot a gun half as good as she rides, I won't be going anywhere near Tazzworld. Matter of fact, when going through to MV, I'll be wearing a Kilt, just to throw her off my trail

I agree and it did cost and took quite a while waiting for the custom pats to come in from the other side of the world. I had to buy a pipe system, a clutch, cams and pistons, air cleaners and a PCV. I had to have it all tuned and put together with all the little things like gaskets and head bolts and a new GPS. I do not know the final accurate numbers and I'm not even going to look it up. I don't care the money is spent and gone, over and out. But after being asked to the question I am not afraid to guess at the costs. I'd say $6500 sounds pretty close.

That does not include the suspension front and rear. That was probably between 2.5 and 3.0 grand. I have nearly doubled the cost of this bike.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Is it worth it F-in A.:)

Oh she (Sandy) did ask about the costs of this last part and I did tell her the truth. I then proceeded to discuss with her that since i make all the money i will have all the say. I also stipulated that she is not my financial equal and does not have equal weight deciding on the the budget. I also said that she could voice her opinions but that might be at a cost and she should consider her words carefully. She did not take it well at first but I held my ground and it was over.

It did not help that were were going down to pick up another $700 pair of cowboy boots.:D:D:D

PS Hey guys it ain't like this lady lacks for anything. I just spent 5K to put a big bore 118 kit on her new Indian Chieftain Elite.

Hilariously, we've had almost exactly the same discussion. Went over about the same I'd imagine. She's never lacked for anything she wanted, and is downright spoiled, it works out.

Very nice thread, thanks for posting the dyno print out, looks like a fun ride for sure.

Back