Running one TOR

Mate actually got a Ryco Z436 on there , have a K and N sitting there waiting for next oil change, no other reason than bought it when i grabbed the air filters.

Thanks Sean, I am not game enough to use a non specific oil filter on my bike , I thought you had mentioned the Z386 in an earlier post and was just wondering , I would hate to starve the engine of oil for a bit of a saving on the filter,
cheers

Thanks Sean, I am not game enough to use a non specific oil filter on my bike , I thought you had mentioned the Z386 in an earlier post and was just wondering , I would hate to starve the engine of oil for a bit of a saving on the filter,
cheers
Yeah bext not mate

@ozrider Gave that pipe to me mate , he said it was made local. I put a tune into her that instantly seemed to suit , but once again im getting really bad issues with decel backfire and coughing through intake under load in 1st and 2nd gear between 2-3000 rpm , happens slightly in 3rd and not so often in 4th and 5th , im really getting pissed off with it now to the point im not going to ride the bike anymore . I'll be spending a good couple days over the Easter break checking every thing from the plugs back to the coils on the Electrics side , changing the fuel filter and if possible taking the TPS apart and cleaning it, also need to check the rubber boots between the Throttle bodies and head and check all vacum lines, so no chance of Dyno till that issue is sorted and i get some coin in the bank.

Me thinks you need to visit the Tin Shed Dyno! :thumbsup:

Back