Running one TOR

M8,
Me LIKE it!
Use of the OEM chrome cover is kewl as well.
Who made it all?
Get 'er on a dyno!

I sure hope that I'm wrong about this, but I woulda' guessed that would run like shyte, Wrecka.:unsure: Looks good, but too restrictive, isn't it?

Good luck trying to dial it in, mate!:thumbsup:

Sorry to hijack your thread Sean,do you still use the Ryco Z386 oil filter it looks like a direct replacement for the OEM triumph P/N T1210444 and the K&N 204 almost think they all came of the same assembly line prior to painting , and treble the price ,I may be wrong ,not for the first time:cautious:

Didn't know you'd moved over to the dark side Wrecka. Must've missed that as didn't attract any comments.

I imagine the new setup is a bit of a blast.

Wrecka.... you do need to get a sound clip going. I've never put up a sound clip before... might be a PITA.

M8,
Me LIKE it!
Use of the OEM chrome cover is kewl as well.
Who made it all?
Get 'er on a dyno!
@ozrider Gave that pipe to me mate , he said it was made local. I put a tune into her that instantly seemed to suit , but once again im getting really bad issues with decel backfire and coughing through intake under load in 1st and 2nd gear between 2-3000 rpm , happens slightly in 3rd and not so often in 4th and 5th , im really getting pissed off with it now to the point im not going to ride the bike anymore . I'll be spending a good couple days over the Easter break checking every thing from the plugs back to the coils on the Electrics side , changing the fuel filter and if possible taking the TPS apart and cleaning it, also need to check the rubber boots between the Throttle bodies and head and check all vacum lines, so no chance of Dyno till that issue is sorted and i get some coin in the bank.

Sorry to hijack your thread Sean,do you still use the Ryco Z386 oil filter it looks like a direct replacement for the OEM triumph P/N T1210444 and the K&N 204 almost think they all came of the same assembly line prior to painting , and treble the price ,I may be wrong ,not for the first time:cautious:
Mate actually got a Ryco Z436 on there , have a K and N sitting there waiting for next oil change, no other reason than bought it when i grabbed the air filters.

Back