Running one TOR

With you having a single RHS exhaust, one thing I had done was when I had a new tyre fitted, I had them turn the air value so it faces the LHS, soooo much easier to check and fill the rear tyre now. A minor thing but big help.

With you having a single RHS exhaust, one thing I had done was when I had a new tyre fitted, I had them turn the air value so it faces the LHS, soooo much easier to check and fill the rear tyre now. A minor thing but big help.

Yep, I did that some time ago, as you say a simple thing but it sure makes life a lot easier. :thumbsup:

When I was changing out the back tire I didn't install the LHS muffler just to see what it would sound like. I liked it but I have to leave for work at 5:30 in the morning and my neighbors are still in bed.

I had this done on Saturday and they broke my valve stem after I took it back saying it was leaking but they repaired it free so just a bit of time inconvenience....

Back