Torn Up but Not for Long

Tidy or not doesn't make the mechanic. The one mechanic that all mechanics went to at work, was the messiest. His toolbox was a homemade unit passed down from old mechanics when they made their own toolboxes. We had a bodyshop, main shop for engine and component rebuild, and the regular repair shop. I noticed the Mapp gas, probably for warming the Loctite. Not too many know that trick (assuming that is what it may have been used for, or lighting a bowl). Anyway, can't wait to hear it. It will all work out

Tell 'em to watch out putting the rings/pistons into the bore, if they have not done one before. I believe you American folk would say "they can be a bear". Ring gap must be checked.
We talked about that already and that was one of the things the other shop was worried about. I do believe that i have the right shop. BTW I was going to PM you but I'll say it here. The first mechanic took the bike down before sucking the tune out to send you. The second mechanic said he should be able to get it out after the pistons are in and before he puts it on the dyno.

@Dr.D Mel since they already got the mill out I would seriously be thinking about sending that trans off for the full back cut and circlip job.

Yer going to be throwing a bunch more HP at it .
Who does that and for how much?

Dr D, what intake will you be using on the upgrade? I noticed the OEM plumbing sitting beside the front wheel.

Also, even though the shop may not be the cleanest, hate to see the machined surface of the cylinder head sitting on a dirty floor!!!!!

Dr D, what intake will you be using on the upgrade? I noticed the OEM plumbing sitting beside the front wheel.

Also, even though the shop may not be the cleanest, hate to see the machined surface of the cylinder head sitting on a dirty floor!!!!!
Already have three big K&N filters on board.

I think the joint is called Robinson but don't count on it from MY so called memory. It's the folks that Rob @Claviger and others use. I think they're in Ohio.
they are in new york.. and generally include a beefier 4th gear a circlip along the backcutting of gears
I had mine done there I also have the lush 200hp kit

Back