Torn Up but Not for Long

Ok been starring at a manual not the newest but enough to make me ask. Can you have the shop show you where it says to remove the engine to pull the head or change the pistons. The first place I run into as I go thru the book that says remove the motor from the frame is the crankshaft section which makes sense seen how you have to split the motor. Then again it says you have to remove the engine to work on the transmission obvious as again you need to split the motor. Anyway just trying to figure out what I'm missing here .
Warp I don’t know why they are doing it that way. I am positive they do not have your experience with the Rockets but you weren’t here to do the job for me.:D If you were I’d choose you for sure.

You guys are scaring the crap out of me. Lord help them. Neville will be sending a file on Tune ECU and they will finish it off with a custom final mapping as instructed by Mr. Lush himself. I’m very anxious to get this thing back and on the road.:thumbsup:

Warp I don’t know why they are doing it that way. I am positive they do not have your experience with the Rockets but you weren’t here to do the job for me.:D If you were I’d choose you for sure.
Not to worry my friend you can still do it that way. One thing for sure the frame will not be in his way while they are doing the pistons, or anything else for that matter.

Back