Pumbaa

An African in Aus
Ride
2015 R3R
With the recent demise of Lloyd Chapman Motorcycles (where I bought my R3R) I am now looking for a decent mechanic that can take care of my Girl. I have heard all sorts of things about JCS (some good, some bad) I have heard that there is someone in the Canningvale area that is a bit of a GURU?

I am SOR, but would not be too worried about travelling up North if the guy knew what he was doing. Would appreciate any advice/info

Thanks everyone (sorry if this has been asked before)

I haven't heard of the Canningvale one but myself and some others have done the trek to Dave in Toodyay, he repaired the gearbox issue on mine plus cam and pistons. He came recommended by the man in the tin shed (Neville Lush) and I can see why.

No better recommendation than that:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I find JCS very helpful ... However I am doing all my repairs/maintenance at home since the end of the warranty period.

I had very little confidence in Chapmans mechs ... on 2 occasions they did more harm than good :mad:

I usually go to JCS for things I cant do myself. Tokyo Motorsports are experienced with Triumph ECU's and can use Tuneboy etc. Chain Reaction are into Power Commanders:rolleyes:

Back