TTS PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF THE SUPERCHARGED ROCKET 3

RICHARD ALBANS

Powerfulone
Ride
Supercharged 2020 Rocket 3.
I got a set of really wild Rocket 3 cams welded and ground by Web a couple of years back. So I thought I would build my Supercharged Rocket up with them in. I also had a set of big bore headers that we had never run in anger. SO we put it all together and ran 25 % E85 to see how it would perform. This was a first hit so I think there is a lot more to come. Let me know what you think to the exhaust, just weighing up whether its worth productionising something similar. We went to the track to see how it would perform. Unfortunately the clutch let go before we could get anything meaningful out of it. So some entertainment for you.

I got a set of really wild Rocket 3 cams welded and ground by Web a couple of years back. So I thought I would build my Supercharged Rocket up with them in. I also had a set of big bore headers that we had never run in anger. SO we put it all together and ran 25 % E85 to see how it would perform. This was a first hit so I think there is a lot more to come. Let me know what you think to the exhaust, just weighing up whether its worth productionising something similar. We went to the track to see how it would perform. Unfortunately the clutch let go before we could get anything meaningful out of it. So some entertainment for you.
I have couple request for you @RICHARD ALBANS
- I can afford supercharger but without any installation guide available the prospect seller from TTS, without any installation guide in hand, I cant go around and ask garage/engine shop guys to get a prospect quote for supercharger installation, as 9 of out 10 tech/shop guys dont want to touch this job on Rocket. Hard to find someone who can install it.
- Exhaust kit would sure be welcome by community for purchase from you.
- After sales support, hope you got your email issue fixed.

Badass! Are the cams drop in?
Almost, a bit of clearancing for clear the cam lobes as they come down to the bucket, literally 5-10 thou of ali removal. Web need your cams to hard face and reweld and grind. Their turn round isn't brilliant but probably better than it was. Valve springs don't coil bind so thats OK

I'm just lurking here. Surprised (amazed) at so little interest on this topic. Even those of us who may not (or may later 🤔) pull the trigger, would sure like to know more about this, including options for exhaust, cams, pistons without the charger if they exist. Big market for you there @RICHARD ALBANS .

I'm afraid to ride one because.... then I'd have to get it!

Last edited:
Back