Jardine Exhaust, Stock Breather, Triumph Tune

From what ive learned reading post
The bike is running lean and probably needs a better tune
It is a 06 standard.
What map is in the PCIII? If you have the PCIII software, which you can get off the Power Commander web site, and a USB cable with the standard hexagon connector (look at the connector on the side of the PCIII) on the other end, you can read the map in the PCIII.

Also Tune ECU and PCIII are two separate tools. It sounds like you want to use one to adjust the other.

Dealership did the exhaust upgrade for previous owner.
I just have bike and seen it has a pc111 strapped to it.
I thought you would use a tune ecu to change tune on the pc111

They should have the software on their website for you to download. Dynojet Automotive and Powersports Dynamometers, Performance Fuel and Ignition Products Send them a message asking them which tune they recomend. Pick it from the list on their website and you should be good. I did this when I installed cams in my HD. It got me close to where I needed to be. I had some decell pop but adding a little fuel in the right places helps. I'm not sure of the format for the PCIII but it was really easy using the PCV. I hope this helps

Dealership did the exhaust upgrade for previous owner.
I just have bike and seen it has a pc111 strapped to it.
I thought you would use a tune ecu to change tune on the pc111
NO with tune ecu you would not need the PCIII although you could leave it and make the timing adjustments to de-restrict the lower gears plus you would have software that could do diagnostics as well. You will need to down load the PCIII software and probably update the firmware in the PCIII.

Back