Gday Richard, are you using these as fog or driving lights? I ask mainly because I have the Triumph accessory lights (that are awesome lights I might add) but they talk about them being wide beams which is appropriate for fog use, however the fixing brackets that are triumph parts mount them up high. I thought that mounting the lights low for fog was a better option.

Anyhow, you also mention you like the triumph lights. When my bike gets back from SA i am going to be taking the Triumph ones of and replacing with PIAA spot lights then I'll be mounting the PIAA fog lights either o bottom of radiator or forks. Biggest thing for me is I am blacking out my bike and I'm not going to stuff up the nice chrome finish on the Triumph accessory lights so if you want them let me know as I was just going to put them on ebay.

No, they're driving lights. Fog lights would be good although the last time I rode in heavy fog no amount of lighting would have helped. First the visor misted up on the outside and fogged up on the inside and then the goggles when I opened the visor to see. Let me know when you're ready to sell the Triumph lights and I'll see. Thanks mate.

No, they're driving lights. Fog lights would be good although the last time I rode in heavy fog no amount of lighting would have helped. First the visor misted up on the outside and fogged up on the inside and then the goggles when I opened the visor to see. Let me know when you're ready to sell the Triumph lights and I'll see. Thanks mate.

I could be interested maybe if your not Richard and Ponters doesn't mind :)

Six, the lights are attached to one of the bolts from the radiator, you can adjust em side to side or up and down, they come with a 2 way switch for the halos or the lights, had them for about a year with no problems:)
Pretty smokin' Lupe! I like these! The halo effect in cobalt blue LED's is perfect for my blue accented bike. I've blue Spyders on the block and Blue/red LED's in my billet skull NOS fogger as well. I may need to acquire a set.;)

Dracul, at $50.00 you can't go wrong, some of the Aussies havem and they like them, i think i will buy a spare set just in case they get discontinued:)

Dennsell, ask Hanso, he got his not too long ago, i can't remember the brand, i will go to the place i got them and see if i can get the info:)

gotta get 'em!

Dracul, at $50.00 you can't go wrong, some of the Aussies havem and they like them, i think i will buy a spare set just in case they get discontinued:)

Real nice buy Lupe. Great price...so if they only last a year or two who cares? Great look; love the blue halo thang! Nice "steam punk" look for our already Quasimodo inspired steeds. These are a must buy :rolleyes:

Dennis they are yours for $20 + postage say the word I have replaced mine with led Cree spots that cost me $185 but worth it

185??? The Cree's I've found range from $16.70 to less than $20. You must have some super duper model!:cool::cool:
lets just say I don't even notice that the headlight is on, they put out a pure white light in a spot pattern and are easily equilevent of a good set of 100watters for range easy 400 metres and they only use 10 watts they magnifie the light thru the lenses:cool::cool::cool:

Back