I just put some WARN flood lights on my bike. I like the look. A little more money than some, but better finish and they mount where I wanted them to be... As low as possible.

They are WARN WXT200-F (flood). There are some that are more like projector beams, but I wanted them to be more like fog lights and light up the road near me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355160896.389818.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355160906.022664.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355160917.438866.jpg

EDIT:

I wanted to add that if you want to do the WARN setup, you need the WARN mounts as well. Part number 85340. I got them cheapest through Powersport Superstore through Amazon. Getting it through Amazon allowed me free shipping.

They really do flood the area. Much brighter than the headlights and much more broad. They had red rubber rings around the bulb as insulation, but I took them out and painted them black. They also had a raised sticker with the WARN logo that I promptly removed. They would look fine the way they were if I had them on a 4-wheeler, but the more black, the better.

Hard to tell in the day light but these work great, 55w halogen lights from Auto zone. $50 + a couple chrome L brackets from the local Triumph dealer....If any need some let me know. $10 each.

Attachments

• IMG_0814.jpg
    IMG_0814.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 91
When it comes to fog light I loved the Triumph ones. But the mounts could not hold up to high speed riding they develop harmonic fractures and fail. Maybe they were not desighed to run at Warp Speed.
Anyway some of the others look great if I were to run a set I would go with the warn and the location. I would never mount anything that could develop a vibration fracture on my radiator. Although I must say they look nice I just don't trust the integrity of the radiator.
Just my opinion though do as you like.

Back