CBR3 ( I have the same lights and attached them to the indicators using existing mounting holes and longer bolts. They can either go above or below the indicator stem. )
Please elaborate on this, pics. if possible:)

Dennis, Hanso got these from the US - same place as Mr Mexican I recall. He MIGHT have a set for you if you ask him nicely.

As you can see, I didn't install the blue halo. And the bike needs a clean. :eek: I have some stainless tube which Im going to use to hide the bolt and make it look like ma proper mount - when I get to it. ;)

Tip: don't try to drill the holes in the indicator stems as that have a hard metal insert that heats up and melts the plastic. Get bolts that fit.

Attachments

• 23052012692.jpg
    23052012692.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 23052012693.jpg
    23052012693.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 162
Can go above or below and adjustable for height. I'd like some nice chrome ones actually but the light from these is excellent and will do for now (or for ever! ;)).

Can go above or below and adjustable for height. I'd like some nice chrome ones actually but the light from these is excellent and will do for now (or for ever! ;)).
If you installing them below they will hit when you turn the handlebars all the way left or right

Dennis, Hanso got these from the US - same place as Mr Mexican I recall. He MIGHT have a set for you if you ask him nicely.

As you can see, I didn't install the blue halo. And the bike needs a clean. :eek: I have some stainless tube which Im going to use to hide the bolt and make it look like ma proper mount - when I get to it. ;)

Tip: don't try to drill the holes in the indicator stems as that have a hard metal insert that heats up and melts the plastic. Get bolts that fit.

Gday Richard, are you using these as fog or driving lights? I ask mainly because I have the Triumph accessory lights (that are awesome lights I might add) but they talk about them being wide beams which is appropriate for fog use, however the fixing brackets that are triumph parts mount them up high. I thought that mounting the lights low for fog was a better option.

Anyhow, you also mention you like the triumph lights. When my bike gets back from SA i am going to be taking the Triumph ones of and replacing with PIAA spot lights then I'll be mounting the PIAA fog lights either o bottom of radiator or forks. Biggest thing for me is I am blacking out my bike and I'm not going to stuff up the nice chrome finish on the Triumph accessory lights so if you want them let me know as I was just going to put them on ebay.

Back