Exhaust recommendations?

Jardine got back with me concerning the difference in the 7902 and 7901.

Thank you for your interest in Jardine.
No the 14-7902-01S will not fit your 2007 Rocket III Classic.
14-7901-01S is the only option we have for your bike.
The two systems are very similar except for the muffler body brackets are what is the difference.
Have a look at both of the instruction sets attached to this email.
Notice the difference in mounting brackets welded to the mufflers between the two systems.

not sure how that impacts the R3R? but attaching the install files he sent me for both so you can see for yourself. If you can use the 7902 they're in stock on amazon....that's if you don't take Warp up on the preds!

Good thing the ones I have will fit your beast. They are mounted on a 05 standard but not for long:D

I would have thought you'd be better off looking at the 14-7904, which are for the Roadster. Bigger cans than the ones for the early models. You might have to play with the mounting brackets but at least they'll point in the right direction. Did you ask Jardine about those?

I was looking for some for my classic so hadn't checked on the Roadster specific ones. Certain sites said the 7902 would fit and others said no, so I asked Jardine directly. Went back to see if the places that had the 7902s in stock had 7904s just to pass it on, but looks like no joy!
Luckily for me, looks like Warp has me covered!

Not many people seem to like TORS but I do. I have the 3 pipe system and quite like the sound and I'm very happy with the performance. Without other major mods you can get good torque increase, especially if mated with triple filters and some sort of fuel management eg Dobeck, PCV or retune. Best value for money IMO. That doesn't mean you cant get better sound or better numbers (or both) but you'll need to spend more money.

anybody ever took the baffle out of a super trap?
Just curious.....
Did so when I had my Harley, skip - made it run worse. Put it back in fast - ran it with the open end cone.

Run the R3 using Thugs (from Mr predator - aka Sam or travelguy) Run with 9 discs on each side (which I added) - closed caps. Just right.

PURELY FROM AESTHETIC GROUNDS - I still like how the first Zards looked

So I decided to go with the TORS. Gunna do the K&N underseat replacement and get the new 2013 map for my 2013 Roadster which was really a rebadged 2012... Sorry just was not ready for triple camel humps coming out the side of my bike. Will let yous know how it works out.

So I decided to go with the TORS. Gunna do the K&N underseat replacement and get the new 2013 map for my 2013 Roadster which was really a rebadged 2012... Sorry just was not ready for triple camel humps coming out the side of my bike. Will let yous know how it works out.

You can get K&N's that will fit under the bearclaw if you don't like humps.

SMart thing in my opinion. Don't take this wrong but I would get used to it before going hog wild. Although you might be better off weighting and when a set of Jardines come up for sale on ebay nab them up. (they pop up often) I seen them on a Roadster at the dealer in Indy and think they look better the the original ones. I would not waste the money on the under the seat K&N as it adds nothing but being washable. I ran the stock pipes on mine for quite some time befor going TORS I bet atleast 15,000 miles. If you di not have a roadster I would offer you a set of predators but I believe they do not fit the newer bikes because of the peg/master cylinder location.
Agian I hope I don't come off wrong its just a suggestion so you don't end up with as many exhaust systems laying around like me :D

Back