Exhaust recommendations?

TORS, Staintune, MadDog, Maddass, Dennis Foran (rare), Jardine (if you can find any), Peds (ditto), plenty of single pipe slip ons etc etc. Jardine and Pred both are full system; the others are muffler replacements. Plenty more too I'm sure.

Last edited:
TORS, Staintune, MadDog, Maddass, Dennis Foran (rare), Jardine (if you can find any), Peds (ditto), plenty of single pipe slip ons etc etc. Jardine and Pred both are full system; the others are muffler replacements. Plenty more too I'm sure.
Thugs (rare - there are 6 sets) - Cambell (from 2 - 6 mufflers) Reband, the newer 3->1 Zard - the old Zard if you want less power. The UK made Shorty, If you want just looks - I'd go slip on. If you want GRUNT you NEED a better header.

I'm wondering how much interest there would be for a mid range priced, complete 3 into 1, bolt on, with either a crossover to dual mufflers or a single right side. It would take an investment on my part to set up a jig and build and test the prototype but I would be willing to do it with enough interest.
I don't know how you're progressing - But it MIGHT be worth contacting Sam (aka travelguy) to see if he'd sell you his jigs. Sam made the Predators and Thugs - but stopped - He may still have those jigs!. He also had stunning cnc made manifold plates.

I'm wondering how much interest there would be for a mid range priced, complete 3 into 1, bolt on, with either a crossover to dual mufflers or a single right side. It would take an investment on my part to set up a jig and build and test the prototype but I would be willing to do it with enough interest.

I could offer it in mild or stainless and offer some options. My workmanship and TIG welds are meticulous. Once that's set up I could do them pretty quickly. I don't know why they price them so high and take so long. I can do better.

I could do one something like a Jardine or maybe even nicer. I could also offer a complete crossover setup as well, I don't like the design of the ones I've seen so far. Just trying to gauge interest at this point.

Either post your replies here or send me a PM.

I would definitely be interested. Now that Jardine has been bought by SuperCrap I wouldn't touch one with a 10 foot pole. I really like the Reband 3 into 1 but I can't even get them to respond to a email.

Freaking awesome workmanship BTW. When I grow up I want to be able to weld like that:D

I read somewhere that the predator 3 into 1 exhaust wont fit the roadster, is that right? Does the brake reservoir get in the way of the pipes? Can anything be done to allow a fit?

I went for the Stain Tune mufflers with free flowing crossover pipe, very pleased.
I was only looking for better exhaust sound and pleased with what I got. One thing I did notice was the sound improved with more KMs.
There may have been a slight performance improvement but I don't ride it hard enough to really know.
Followed this up with a ECU remap , PCV / AT and a Hanso A/F map in the PCV and I have package that suits me.

I read somewhere that the predator 3 into 1 exhaust wont fit the roadster, is that right? Does the brake reservoir get in the way of the pipes? Can anything be done to allow a fit?

Maybe Post #20 this thread????

Back