Exhaust recommendations?

You can get K&N's that will fit under the bearclaw if you don't like humps.
SO will the ITG filters but without having access to the timing like Nev stated its really nor=t worth spending the cash yet. I would just save the money until you can get the pipes and filters then take a trip done to Power Tripp performance. If you want to spend the money there is a tune boy distributor in Minniappolis who also has a dyno. He did Ty
s bike when he put the SC on it and just did the SC install on a touring that made 255 hp. Since he is a Tune boy distributor he might even have the gear in stock. and he is closer to Colorado then Wayne Tripp.

I'm wondering how much interest there would be for a mid range priced, complete 3 into 1, bolt on, with either a crossover to dual mufflers or a single right side. It would take an investment on my part to set up a jig and build and test the prototype but I would be willing to do it with enough interest.

I could offer it in mild or stainless and offer some options. My workmanship and TIG welds are meticulous. Once that's set up I could do them pretty quickly. I don't know why they price them so high and take so long. I can do better.

I could do one something like a Jardine or maybe even nicer. I could also offer a complete crossover setup as well, I don't like the design of the ones I've seen so far. Just trying to gauge interest at this point.

Either post your replies here or send me a PM.

Here's a look at some of my workmanship.

I'm wondering how much interest there would be for a mid range priced, complete 3 into 1, bolt on, with either a crossover to dual mufflers or a single right side. It would take an investment on my part to set up a jig and build and test the prototype but I would be willing to do it with enough interest.

I could offer it in mild or stainless and offer some options. My workmanship and TIG welds are meticulous. Once that's set up I could do them pretty quickly. I don't know why they price them so high and take so long. I can do better.

I could do one something like a Jardine or maybe even nicer. I could also offer a complete crossover setup as well, I don't like the design of the ones I've seen so far. Just trying to gauge interest at this point.

If it fits my classic, and the price is moderate, I'd be interested. Particularly if it is a two out system and the crossover's capable of accepting straight slip-ons. That leaves a lot of flexibility for any and all users/pipe desires. All that assuming there's no real negative performance implications either :D

I'm interested...I have a serious case of the reda$$ at Jardine right now. Polished SS 3 into 2 for a more standard look but louder and better performance

If it fits my classic, and the price is moderate, I'd be interested. Particularly if it is a two out system and the crossover's capable of accepting straight slip-ons. That leaves a lot of flexibility for any and all users/pipe desires. All that assuming there's no real negative performance implications either :D

I could make it accept slip ons, or weld on a flange, anything you like.

No negative performance. Just the opposite.:cool:

Here's a look at some of my workmanship.

I would be interested. Outstanding welds, by the way.

So I did the TORS, K&N and remap... Like the sound, deep, not that loud but definately an improvement. She runs great, could only get her up to 110 mph, er ah, I mean 55 mph with all that traffic. :D So far I like. I'll have to find better place more suited to really give her a test.

Back