I have no complaints at all about the exhaust system. Do have a bad habit of hitting a bit hard at times. Between the pipes,Cams ,Ramair and Barnett clutch it is hard not to. I do not speed in excess but i do enjoy quick take offs and reaching the posted speed limit rather quickly. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I have no complaints at all about the exhaust system. Do have a bad habit of hitting a bit hard at times. Between the pipes,Cams ,Ramair and Barnett clutch it is hard not to. I do not speed in excess but i do enjoy quick take offs and reaching the posted speed limit rather quickly. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
...like alot of us on this forum it seems!!!lol..

I have the three into one like Sonny. I wanted the lightest system available and believe this system produces great power. I have never thought it was loud at all but I did have the TORS previously.

I have the three into one like Sonny. I wanted the lightest system available and believe this system produces great power. I have never thought it was loud at all but I did have the TORS previously.
Viking pipes produce less power than the CES and Carpenters. Advantage is that the pipes are rider friendly. Best clearance to riders footpeg. IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0820.JPG Designed to place the added performance in the everyday riding range not just the top end. Noise level probably the lowest of all the common aftermarket pipes. (i just like to *****):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Top that off with Super customer support and craftsmanship It is rather difficult to go wrong with Paul's pipes.

Viking pipes produce less power than the CES and Carpenters. Advantage is that the pipes are rider friendly. Best clearance to riders footpeg. IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0820.JPG Designed to place the added performance in the everyday riding range not just the top end. Noise level probably the lowest of all the common aftermarket pipes. (i just like to *****):eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Top that off with Super customer support and craftsmanship It is rather difficult to go wrong with Paul's pipes.
They do sound great when on the throttle and the artistry/craftsmanship is top notch.

Back