Exhaust recommendations?

2013r3roadster

.060 Over
Ride
2013 R3Roadster
First off I am pissed off at the Jardine company. I am generally a very patient man and have been waiting since the begining of Feb. for my Jardine order to come in. Today I find out that my order has been delayed and won't be available for another 6-8 weeks. Company restructuring or part being bought out or something.:mad: So Jardine can go FARG themselves. Now I need a good alternative... Any ideas in R3 land?:confused:

For some reason the tail gunner exhaust has caught my eye... and experiance with that product out there?

Tail gunners look great! I wouldn't mind having a set of those. All I've seen are the ones on YouTube on a Valkyrie though.

I checked into the tailgunners. For now, you have to use the universal slip-on's for the Rocket. If you have a Roadster, shouldn't be a big issue, but if you're running the classic 3 pipes, they seem to be pretty big in diameter? I plan on putting them on when I get back from the states, but I'll also use a 2 out delete pipe. When I talked to the company regarding decibel levels (as I have to be cautious here in Germany), we came to the conclusion together that I should wait. They sound good (there's a Youtube video, ALCHEMY BIKES' TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 - YouTube), but they are loud. Price isn't too bad and the company seems very responsive. Let us know if you go that route!

Who were you going through for the Jardines? I had a US sales outlet tell me yesterday they could ship on April 19th? If they're not telling the truth, I need to start thinking something else too?

Does anyone know if the Jardine 14-7902-01s will fit an 07 classic. I'm getting different answers from different sites. I know the 7901s will, but they're not in stock anywhere. The 7902s list 08-11 R3T? Was there a manifold difference or is it in the brackets?

Warp, any word back on your Jardines?

Does anyone know if the Jardine 14-7902-01s will fit an 07 classic. I'm getting different answers from different sites. I know the 7901s will, but they're not in stock anywhere. The 7902s list 08-11 R3T? Was there a manifold difference or is it in the brackets?

Warp, any word back on your Jardines?

No but I will email him tonight so he knows someones interested. If he says you can have them I will lewt you know.

Jardine got back with me concerning the difference in the 7902 and 7901.

Thank you for your interest in Jardine.
No the 14-7902-01S will not fit your 2007 Rocket III Classic.
14-7901-01S is the only option we have for your bike.
The two systems are very similar except for the muffler body brackets are what is the difference.
Have a look at both of the instruction sets attached to this email.
Notice the difference in mounting brackets welded to the mufflers between the two systems.

not sure how that impacts the R3R? but attaching the install files he sent me for both so you can see for yourself. If you can use the 7902 they're in stock on amazon....that's if you don't take Warp up on the preds!

Attachments

• 14-7901-01S INST.pdf
    98 KB · Views: 136
  • 14-7902-01S.pdf
    167.9 KB · Views: 117
I am suffering the same frustration with Jardine, Called them today and found out the reason they are so behind. Super Trapp bought them and moved the plant from Cali to Ohio. During the sale and the move Jardine kept taking orders but not building any stock (to make the company look more attractive I'm sure). Now they have several months of back orders to fill. I was told a week or so ago that my pipes (ordered in Jan) would ship May 20. The guy I talked to today said that was probably optimistic. :mad: I would love to ***** slap somebody at Jardine, but unfortunately those folks don't really exist anymore. I just hope the **** things fit when they finally get here. If they don't I might drive to Ohio and ***** slap somebody anyway on general principles.

I would have thought you'd be better off looking at the 14-7904, which are for the Roadster. Bigger cans than the ones for the early models. You might have to play with the mounting brackets but at least they'll point in the right direction. Did you ask Jardine about those?

Back