Bollocks - Transmission failure.

Took one look at the seal when i did mine and applied lube prior to installation. Much to my surprise when i took the radiator off three fan bolts were almost ready to fall out. applied lock tite and torque it down to specs. No problems since then.:):):):):) Did go back after about 1,000 miles and re torqued all the hose clamps that came with the samco hose kit.

Bud you can pull the lower and the right side shrouds and take it out without pulling the radiator. Ya probably nicked her inserting it. Lubrication like KY jelly helps slip things in.
Good to know your honour!. I did lube it but ...................
Not a job for today - The Elderflower Gin is to blame - And Mrs @Grumpy Ole Codger is to blame for that.

You probably forgot the garlic stuffed olives for the Gin, although anchovie stuffed black olives is a suitable second choice :D
Those remedial actions may apply to London Dry, young master - but not to real fully Botanical infused varieties.Those do not even require chilling. :p

Open offer - want GOOD OLIVES? - fly over for a week or two. Bring Mrs @warp9.9 too - if you so wish ;)

Dammit - So just cleaned up the block and topped off the bottle. I little dribble near the MAX mark.

I have a ruddy split in the bottle - It looks as if it's been worn through by the Oz-Claw.
So that has at least explained why I was having the odd dribble before.

Epoxy Time.

Back