Just sent a message to the man in the tin shed asking the same question. Hopefully we will get this figured out.:):):):):):)

PC3 is just used for tuning and is required if tuner is not familiar with Tune ECU. May have found a tuner in Oklahoma city that is familiar with Tune ecu which would help with this project. Have to call tomorrow to confirm because they are not open today. Just like to get all my ducks in a row before making any purchases and changes to the bike.

Getting this cam thing together. Took a bit but that is just due to my own ignorance on tuning bikes. Turn a wrench just find but throw a computer orientated device and we are all thumbs. Game plan understood now and looking forward to this. Should be he last upgrade done to the Rocket X. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well on my way. Just ordered $228.26 worth of stuff from Hermy's. Decided to replace the secondary TPS. Replaced the primary only a few months ago. Bolt seals and gasket's and the high dollar cam adjustment spacer. :roll::roll::roll::roll: Got the PC3 coming in the mail tomorrow. Plan on doing it the same as the first time. Remove everything. Throttle body needs a good cleaning anyhow. I like a clean open shot at getting the valve cover gasket on correctly. Hate leaks of any kind. Last time i did a valve clearance check I replaced several shims mostly due to the space on the exhaust being out of tolerance (to Much space) got a feeling the stock shims will be ready to go back in. At 50,000 miles figure one or two shims will be out of tolerance. Last time i removed the cams and put them back in without a problem other than i should have just replaced them then instead of now. Well that is water under the bridge. Since i ride a lot figured the street cams would be the best choice. Drop in tune and ride. Looking at increase in performance but not taking anything away from reliability. Sounds like a win win deal. The Rocket X will remain my primary ride. Like it that much. Looks like by the time i get the new cams everything will be a go. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The PC3 is just for tuning purposes. After dyno the info on the PC3 will be sent to Australia and the man in the tin shed will send me back a modified tune via Tune ECU. PC3 comes off download new tune and ride.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Wow. Just got off the phone with Colvin Motorcycles in Oklahoma city. Long phone conversation and the guy knows his #hit. Says when the time comes bring cable and laptop with tune ECU and he can tune it via a dyno. Had them do some engine work on a Bonneville years ago. Was very happy with the results. He said that primarily they work on vintage bikes and Triumphs. His knowledge of rockets is impressive. Very familiar with Tune ECU. He did add that it would take awhile to tune properly like the better part of a day. So when the times comes be prepared to show up early and a full tank of gas. Really getting excited about this latest upgrade and the final results. More low end and mid range torque would be nice. Very nice. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Back