It is a go on the Cams.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Have a valve job due now. Been kicking the idea around and figure we might as well. Have no idea of the cost but plan on getting in contact with the man in the tin shed New Years day. With the amount of overtime i have been working money ain't a problem. Yesterday and the next three days are all overtime plus New years eve is 2 1/2 pay. Found a place that i used a long time ago with some machine work on the Bonneville and the guy says he is familiar with Tune ECU and says he can do it. Actually he seemed pretty excited about it. Money ain't really been the problem but finding a dyno that is familiar with Tune ECU has been. When i told the guy it was a 2015 Rocket X he flipped. Says he seen them on the internet but never in person. Told him after i get it together i will call and set it up. His response was "Can't wait" Kind of looking forward to getting this done. From what i understand this will give me even more torque in the low end and mid range. Don't give a Rats #ss about the top end. Boy it would be great to get even more get up and go between 0 and 140 MPH. Had a member on here that i met up with at a toy run and he asked me how much is to much torque. My response was never enough. I figure between Vikings 3 into one the Ramair and the cams i should be one happy camper for awhile anyways.

@sonny I'm hoping to see the man in the tin shed next week in his tin shed:p:p.

Staying about 50 miles away at the moment.
Haven't you melted yet?

Better get a 'chillybin' and take him a box of 'coldies' and another of 'Icypoles'. He'll need them in a tin shed when its 45*C outside in the shade! ;):D

Haven't you melted yet?

Better get a 'chillybin' and take him a box of 'coldies' and another of 'Icypoles'. He'll need them in a tin shed when its 45*C outside in the shade! ;):D

He's back in the shed on Wednesday and going to be around 37c or 99f for our American friends.

No not melted yet did get over a 100f a couple of days ago so spent most of the day in the pool keeping cool. Must remember to keep the fluids up.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have a valve job due now. Been kicking the idea around and figure we might as well. Have no idea of the cost but plan on getting in contact with the man in the tin shed New Years day. With the amount of overtime i have been working money ain't a problem. Yesterday and the next three days are all overtime plus New years eve is 2 1/2 pay. Found a place that i used a long time ago with some machine work on the Bonneville and the guy says he is familiar with Tune ECU and says he can do it. Actually he seemed pretty excited about it. Money ain't really been the problem but finding a dyno that is familiar with Tune ECU has been. When i told the guy it was a 2015 Rocket X he flipped. Says he seen them on the internet but never in person. Told him after i get it together i will call and set it up. His response was "Can't wait" Kind of looking forward to getting this done. From what i understand this will give me even more torque in the low end and mid range. Don't give a Rats #ss about the top end. Boy it would be great to get even more get up and go between 0 and 140 MPH. Had a member on here that i met up with at a toy run and he asked me how much is to much torque. My response was never enough. I figure between Vikings 3 into one the Ramair and the cams i should be one happy camper for awhile anyways.
Last time I was talking to Neville about these they were going to set me back around 2 to 2.5k AUD but that was a couple of years back......

He's back in the shed on Wednesday and going to be around 37c or 99f for our American friends.

No not melted yet did get over a 100f a couple of days ago so spent most of the day in the pool keeping cool. Must remember to keep the fluids up.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Summers just getting started......37c is cold.....

Back