It is a go on the Cams.

Just left him a message on his web site. It's a go on the cams. Now i need to find a power commander :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Neville is working on my tune right now. Can’t wait to try his stuff out.

Fuelmoto sales them on Ebay for $299 with the same support and extended warranty. If you are patient, you can squeeze an extra 10-20% off by putting it in your cart and purchasing them when Ebay offers the % off deals. Ebay normally offers the % off on Mondays for 12 hours so you have to keep checking for the sale. I did it for the PC5, Autotune, and POD 300, all through Fuelmoto, and saved $55. Fuelmoto are the people to purchase from. Delivery is very quick and they have the excellent customer service.

They are $1200 Aust per set.Approx $850US. That's not fitted and tuned obviously. Bear in mind these are new billet cams with the same base circle as stock, if your shims are correct now, no need to buy 12 new shims and redo all the clearances like you would with a regrind. Saving time and money. No hard welding to drop off into your engine later. All levels of cam the same price except the extra big .478" lift grinds.

Last edited:
Back