Guess again Cams and tensioner

Understand on the older models of the Rocket the gasket leaking was not a problem. On the newer models it has become a issue. I really hate leaks of any kind on a bike. Did my best only time and a few miles will tell if installation is a problem or if Truimph is done screwed us with a inferior product.

I wonder Sonny, if maybe they are now slap assing them together on the assembly line instead of following the procedure you outlined above. The gasket is then doomed from the start.

I have a fear of tornadoes. Grew up in California and In the first two weeks in Oklahoma witnesses a tornado first hand while fishing in a pond just north of my grandmother's house around Paden Oklahoma. Crawled off in a ditch while watching trees and cows disappear, Watched my trailer just get up and go a couple of years back. The hole experience's have left me gun shy to say the least.Studied up shelters and built one from hell. :inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove Even got a long ramp to ride my bikes down into it. Only problem is the Rocket ain't runnin right now. All eight cats and dog will be safe as we plan on taking them in tonight. Harley is already in hole. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have a fear of tornadoes. Grew up in California and In the first two weeks in Oklahoma witnesses a tornado first hand while fishing in a pond just north of my grandmother's house around Paden Oklahoma. Crawled off in a ditch while watching trees and cows disappear, Watched my trailer just get up and go a couple of years back. The hole experience's have left me gun shy to say the least.Studied up shelters and built one from hell. :inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove Even got a long ramp to ride my bikes down into it. Only problem is the Rocket ain't runnin right now. All eight cats and dog will be safe as we plan on taking them in tonight. Harley is already in hole. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep us informed !

Back