I really like this look. How visible are the front and rear signals outside in the daytime? Could you send me or post a link to where you got the rear and front signals, please?

I might suggest checking your state traffic laws.
Here in Washington, signals are required to have a 12 inch minimum separation.
Just sayin . . .

I'm doing a mixture. Rear indicator strip and tun indicator mirrors.
I'm doing a mixture. Rear indicator strip and tun indicator mirrors.

Not sure if you'll need the flasher unit or not cause of the r
Just sayin . . .

agreed .
In Ontario we dont have to have them but if you do they must work. ( last I checked)

All Done IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0419.JPG IMG_0420.JPG
IMG_0422.JPG

The front ring LEDS are from New Rage
Rage360 Turn Signals
You would need the 58 mm size They appear brighter than the stocks. They have 40 LEDs per side.

The rears are from Chrome glow- very bright. Easily visible.
Triumph Rocket III LED Run/Brake/turn Fender Eliminator Kit with Turn Signals

The instructions take a simple job and make it sound complex. They tell you to take off the rear fender and unplug the rear section of the wiring harness when you install. You dont have to. Just get under the old girl and remove the whole turn signal/plate holder part. Cut the wires to the rear signals and join the wires from the new part with a posilock or but end connector and you're done. There a guy on you tube who installs one on a Victory. Follow that.

The upper fronts are Magic spots from
LED Magic Spots
These arent super bright in daylight which is why I added the rage 360 rings which are super bright.

You will also need one of these if you switch to LED signals.
CF13-GL02 LED Flasher Relay Fix Hyper Flash Turn Signal Decoder Load Equalizers | eBay
It just simply plugs into where your old one comes out under the right side cover. The exact number is important as the JL model appears to be more common but wont work you need a GL.

Remember to remove the battery before you start, wire it all in , replace the battery and test , then tape it/cable tie it away. Learned that the hard way.

Brother, this is SUPER helpful, thank you!

Just sayin . . .

Glad you suggested this! After looking into it, looks like signals aren’t required at all in Michigan. Didn’t know that. I personally wouldn’t ride without them, but good to know!

IMG_1910.JPG

as I hadnt seen too many rockets before i bought mine I am still finding differences between mine and some of the ones on this forum, as mine was second hand and I know the suspension and the paint were changed and a couple of other bits and pieces. Looking at the photo here I notice the tank has a painted "triumph emblem" as opposed to mine which has the badge, is this standard for the Rocket x or is it something you have customised? also my front indicators mount to a, what appears to be a stock bracket, I know you have just changed yours but in the picture i have posted is this bracket a stock item?.
never too old to learn

Attachments

• IMG_1911.JPG
    IMG_1911.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 12
Back