sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
I have spent a lot of time searching the net with no luck on fork relocation brackets for turn signals that fit the Rocket. Very disappointed in what is offered. I guess only Harley riders matter. Working on a making brackets that replaces the stock turn signal brackets. Hate after thought projects and do not plan on it looking like one. Don't like the idea of fork mount anyhow. You would think that a bike that has been in production for over ten years somebody would have picked up this already. Have a lot of resources and when the time comes will post the results. Since the Bike is a Rocket X having chrome turn signals really looks stupid. Who would have thought turn signals would be such a 7itch .

You could purchase the cheap black faced Chinese headlight bulb (like Claviger) and wire your turn signals into the amber circular led lights. Then simply ditch the front turn signals completely. I did that and they work perfectly. Even made a video of its operation but can't load to this site.

No way. Will not. Would rather have turn signals. Besides I do not buy Chinese $rap. Have USA made Day-makers as headlights. Have spent a small fortune on USA made parts for My Harley. Flat refuse to buy Chinese #hit for either bike. Would you believe I am a Liberal. Take a good look at the Donkey. Even so flat refuse to buy Chinese $hit. Do not care would rather buy a Quality part made here in the USA over some second generation part made in China. I support and buy American made parts. Hell on wheels when it comes down to it. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Might be able to help you Sonny...i have led turn signals in black...i will look back and find out where i got them and let you know..bear with me..

Righto...Heres what i did. I bought these, ex China but you could make some, They are about 2 inches long, and bolt onto the flyscreen fork brackets. My led turn signals bolt straight on.
I dont know if you have the flyscreen brackets so dont know if it helps you or not??

s-l500.jpg

Back